Our Happy Clients
- I wanted to say thank you for assisting me with the purchase of my new counter tops. The level of customer service throughout the process has been great. From coming out to do an in-person estimate to the installation, everything was done in a timely manner, faster than I expected. For other companies that just wanted me to send them sketches of my kitchen, your stood out above the rest with the in-person estimate. I wanted to especially recognize John and Edgar that came out to do mine today. They were very professional, fun, ensured that I was happy with it, and came up with great recommendations along the way. I truly appreciate the customer service they provided today. Thank you again and I will recommend your company and service to others in the future.David B. in Richmond, VA
- I justed wanted to let you know how pleased we are with our recent install of quartz for our kitchen countertops and bar. Everyone that we dealt with was very nice and professional......Call backs were made when promised, e-mails were answered promptly, people showed up on the time and date they had committed to. They even cleaned up before leaving. Bottom line, very impressed by this company, not one person disappointed me and that's saying a lot!!!! Thanks again for an excellent job.D.J. in Powhatan
- I just had Classic install 59 sq ft of granite in my kitchen. The entire process was great. Shante' was my first point of contact and she was very responsive to my needs and budget. I got exactly what I wanted and in the budget we had set. There was no high pressure and the response time was super quick. The template guy was on time, as were the installers. Everyone seemed to know exactly what they were doing and were very polite. I could not be any happier. Thanks for doing what you promised! I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs granite.Ken & Angie N.
- We had our counter tops installed 12/10/2015. When we went for our appointment to pick out the granite, we were greeted immediately. Daniel, the salesperson , was patient and very helpful. I was having a Christmas party the second weekend in December. They were able to get the counter tops done just in time! Ollie was the man that came to measure. He was absolutely wonderful!! The whole process was a pleasure. Thank you to everyone that worked so hard to get the job done in such a timely manner!
Thank you,The Sheltons
- Just a brief note on how very pleased I was with my recent quartz countertops, purchased and installed by CGM. From start to finish i couldn't have been happier. Your employee, Chris Bartel, did a great job of measuring and explaining the process and very happy that he came back for an end of job review. Your two installers Ray and Eddie couldn't have been nicer or more considerate. Their care and patience showed in their workmanship. The whole experience was commendable from beginning to end. I have already recommended CGM to several people and will continue to do so. Still ooing and ahing over my new countertops and the remarkable improvement in the kitchen. Thanks!Madelyn S.
- A consumer so often will find time to complain when not satisfied. However, I was so impressed with Classic Granite and Marble, in our tri-city area, that I wanted to share my delightful shopping experience with the owner and employees. I feel you have so many great qualities that make a business successful. So much so, that I did not feel The need to shop any further. I immediately made my decision based on the following: The owner and employees were very friendly, yet professional. The showroom was very impressive displaying several different granite countertops with different edging to choose from. The warehouse was very organized with a large selection of granite slabs that could readily be seen. The owner was very patient and helped me with decisions when needed. Never did I feel pressured with an unwanted aggressive sales approach. It was obvious that the dealer’s first priority was “customer satisfaction.” I would never hesitate to recommmend Classic Granite and Marble to anyone. My counters are beautiful – a job well done!!!Jean R.
Tim and Maria S.
We strongly recommended Classic Granite and Marble to our neighbors. They also bought a kitchen counter top and enjoyed the same standard of professionalism and superb quality installation, as we did. Service and commitment to customer satisfaction is paramount to Mr. Kilic’s Classic Granite and Marble operation. After all, granite is just stone. It is how and when it arrives and makes your home special that is the key to buying this important upgrade to your home.
- Chris, Thanks. You did a beautiful job on my kitchen. I think I have (or will soon) one of my doctors interested in redoing his kitchen...may be a few months, however. Merry Christmas to all!Mary M.
- CGM crew was very professional and courteous. They were very diligent and efficient with the installation of the beautiful granite. We thank them for the very hard work they performed. We appreciate them.Nadia T.
- My wife and I recently had Classic Granite & Marble install a granite counter top and back splash in our kitchen. The total experience from the initial contact with Mr. Kilic at his sales room, the choice of the stone from a wonderful selection in the warehouse, and the quality of service for the installation was perfect. This company was a genuine pleasure to deal with in every aspect. The absence of any sales pressure, the great price – very competitive –, and the quick delivery and installation of our gorgeous counter tops were all critical to us.Mr./Mrs. Jones
- Karen and I have never met a contractor is so affable and easy to get along with. We were very fortunate to have had the opportunity to do business with Classic Granite and Marble. We are extremely happy with our granite countertops. Classic Granite does beautiful work!Mr./Mrs. Louis S.
- We are thrilled with our new granite kitchen counter top that your firm recently installed! We wanted to support a local company when we did this remodeling job, but we had a limited budget. We did a lot of price shopping before we selected your firm; we have a limited building folder full of estimates.You gave us a better price than any of your competitors. The fabrication at your shop was precise and your installers worked tirelessly to ensure that the seams joined and the separate pieces are undetectable. Your visits to our kitchen prior to and during installation assured excellent quality control,resulting in a superior job and satisfied customers. We don’t know why we waited so long to do the counter. Please feel free to use us as a reference.Mark and Susan S.
- It is with great pleasure I forward you these pictures. We are very pleased in how the finished product looks. From start to finish, working with you and the people at Classic Granite was a great experience. With your company based out of Richmond, VA and our residence in Virginia Beach, VA, we were not only amazed at the quality of granite and precision workmanship of the craftsmen at Classic Granite, but you beat the price of every local granite dealer in Virginia Beach. Once again, thank you so much for your outstanding product, workmanship and customer service.Walt & Meredith J.